Sunday, September 2, 2012

WITH GRATEFUL HEARTS


Heart filled with gratitude I thank God for this great day, on 27th of August 2012, for calling me out of his great love to be his disciple, to be with him and to be send out, which I could experience today, and God’s showers of blessings on me, his leading hands upon me. I also say with St. Paul in his letter to the (phi 4:13) “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens Me.” the life of our founders helped me to be strong in my faith and vocation to love and serve God who is our highest good and the source of our our life
I could experience inner joy and happiness and I also could feel that the Lord is telling me. do not be afraid trust that the God of life wants to embrace you and give you true safety. I could experience the embracing of God whose love is unconditional. I also experienced love, concern, support and prayers of my Claretian sisters and my dear family members .I thank the Lord for this beautiful experience.  

                                                                                                     Ranjitha kujur     
 .                                                                                                   27th of Aug. 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment