Monday, October 23, 2017


                  A wonderful experience

E

ducation is the powerful weapon which can change the world. The community of Antonia Paris Nilaya started the Tuition program for the Children with the remuneration.

 I Sr.Rahil Kandulna personally involve in this apostolate and happy to be part of this, to teach these little ones by admiring their innocence.  As I see and experience, it is the great opportunity and learning for me. The very first thing which I have experienced is to be innocent like the small children. And that is, the one of the great virtue of Jesus as well as our founders. As I involve directly in this apostolate I have come to know their way of life and also their needs. As we teach the subjects we also get the opportunity to implement the value of the Gospel. As I have been given this opportunity I am grateful to the community as well as to the congregation. This is the golden chance where I explore myself to the people and give myself directly to the needy. It is not the interest of one person but I see the collaboration of the community with wholeheartedly.  I experience the positive respond of the parents of the children. And they are happy about it. And we the community hope for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment