Friday, November 3, 2017

ASPIRANCY ENTRANCE

Aspirancy entrance 
                              
Our candidate Soosayamma Croos [Nithusha ] began her first stage of formation On the 21st  of September, the feast of the Apostle and Evangelist  St. Matthew.
After her few months experience of “Come and See” she expressed her desire to become a Claretian Sister. Then On the 21st Morning the community had a special prayer to welcome the Candidate for a new stage of formation. The candidate also made a beautiful prayer to thank the Lord for the gift of life and vocation. We as community welcome her joyfully and spent the day praying for her.


Some words From Aspirant Soosayamma Croos [Nithusha]
On the 21st was a memorable day and most awaited day for me. On this day I promised to God to offer my self for Him.  I was very happy. I thanked the Lord for calling me and I prayed to God to guide me continually in His path.
During my “Come and See” period I have experienced God through my little prayer and in the community. The Sisters in the community were very supportive and they have encouraged me to discern God’s Call for me. I admire the life style of the Sisters; it has inspired me a lot.
I thank the Lord for all the blessings I have received within the few months of my experiences with God and the Sisters.
                                                                                        Koswatta, Colombo

                                                                                              Community

No comments:

Post a Comment