Wednesday, December 11, 2019

First Religious Commitment of Sinthiya, Mysore





“Give thanks to the Lord, for his steadfast love endures forever”.
[Psalm: 107]
I am grateful to God for his immense love for me and consecrating me as his beloved daughter to be with him, all through my life in serving God faithfully. My vocational journey with God in this 4 ½ years has brought me a miracles and spirit filled life.
Mary said, with the whole heart “nothing is impossible with God” and these same words have build up and moulded my life to respond “YES” to the plan of God.
My life and vocation is a gift of God, because I have been chosen among trillions of people in the world to serve God and it is a precious God given gift for me. This special gift has encouraged, purified and given new birth for my life. I alone cannot make it beautiful, unless I am united with God.
I qualified the preciousness of my vocation during my two years of novitiate, encountering with God and experiencing the Holy Spirit working in me especially in the midst of my doubtfulness and confusions .my experience of good and bad has influenced me to have strong foundation in all the situations. I was convinced of that each bad experience has a good fruits, likeJesus died on the cross, so that we have eternal life.
And I will make this precious gift of vocation as a fruitful and blooming, through my very life, as a missionary to spread Gospel to every creature.
                                                                                                            With love and gratitude
                                                                                                               K.  Jone sinthiya  

No comments:

Post a Comment