Wednesday, May 27, 2020

SHARING EXPERIENCE


                       “Do not be troubled, Trust in God and trust in me. (Jn 14:1).”
When I recall my one year as professed Claretian sister, I find joy and content of myself because I find my joy in God by responding my call to him in each day of my life. At present I am residing in Novitiate community, India. I am blessed to be a member, to share Gods love to all here. I bring the Spirit of God to all the younger ones with my way of being Claretian. I find the family atmosphere in my community, by our support and care for each other. Thou there are times of I find difficulties and struggles in the community, but amidst of all these experiences I and We learn to forgive and care for one another and learn to grow and live in unity as well as we live as one family.
In my prayer life there were many God experiences, but I would I like to share one of my experience, when I went for Anjali Ashram experience, It made me to experience God with in me. In one moment of I strongly experienced that the God’s spirit was within me and moved me to keep away from worldly things and to live in the spirit of God. This experience continue to draw me to live by the spirit and to spend my time with the Lord in the silence of my heart and the voice that strengthens me said ‘Do not troubled or disturbed by anything, I am with you and I have chosen you and you are mine’. And to be rooted in Christ, who is the source of life. This is the spirit that inspires me to continue my Religious life with commitment and fidelity towards God. “I thank God and praise be to his name.”
Revathi Ambati
Antonia Paris Nilaya
Naguvanahalli

No comments:

Post a Comment