Friday, May 31, 2019

A RAY OF LIGHT...


My experience with Sneha Kiran Run by Mysore spastic society
“A ray of light banishing darkness; A ray of love enveloping every child;
A ray of hope in the depths of impossibility”.
My gratitude towards the delegation for providing me this beautiful opportunity to give myself for these special kids. I really appreciate and admire the cheerfulness of the children, even in their disabilities their faces bloom with cute smile; when I look deep into myself, God has blessed me with all the abilities but I fail to appreciate or happy about what I have, but these innocent faces taught me a great lesson to be grateful ever. I see that the children are happy of themselves; It‘s all because of their parents, teachers and the staffs who are helping and caring for them to come up in life. This centre truly promotes life, trains and teaches them life skill to use their maximum abilities through physio -occupational therapy, speech therapy, special education, vocational training, assistance in technology, education and counselling for parents etc… which enriches the meaning of their life. In the beginning I found difficult to understand their conditions and be to their level, slowly I discovered to love them and be patient with them which lead me to give myself to this service. It was indeed a great experience for me to be  a radical missionary. I thank God for this great opportunity.
Thank you & God Bless You 
                           Anthonia Kiro
                            APN Cmty


No comments:

Post a Comment