Friday, May 31, 2019




“DISTORTED FACE OF MY LORD” THAT I SEE IN EVERY ONE OF THEM

I ‘am very happy to express my heartfelt gratitude to my Almighty father, for his unconditional love that he shows me, that I am able to share with his children.
Differently abled children are called who are capable to do “ordinary things in an extraordinary way”. That is why the society calls them differently able children.
We see them with sympathy but actually they needed empathy, we people of God must learn how to help them and to be with them, we do develop the ability to accompany with them.
Disability is not something in disorder but it is to say in another word differently able. When you hear about them we feel or think immediately that they can’t walk or talk or do everything that people take for granted; with my personal experience with them, now I take nothing for granted. But I find real disability is people who can’t find joy, peace in life and are bitter. Even they can be joyful, helpful, responsible, prayerful, and grateful. But those who are created by God with all ability and live in bitterness and pain are can be called disable in reality.
In my experience being with them, I have learned a lot of things, to listen, to help and to smile. I don’t do many things with them but make them happy, in small way that is their happiness and me too. I see the face of God in them and God’s love from them. They can do everything, I don’t say the word disable but differently able.
Thank you for all of your prayerful support.
Kindly I ask all of your prayerful support for God’s mission, in what he has entrusted to me.

Nancy Croos, RMI
Kottapitiya – Sri Lanka





No comments:

Post a Comment